A Hero's Odyssey
The Imperial center of the arts, learning, and philosophy. Until recently, Hensat was a powerful human city-state, but the Empire bloodlessly annexed it after decades of political and economic maneuvering. Hensat is home to a bard college, the Hensat College, which specializes in the production and performance of tragic plays.
- “We may pay homage to the Empire, but we will never be Imperials at heart.”
- “Drama reveals that which lies at the hearts of men.”
- “City of a thousand strange philosophies.”
- Paleathes, young, outspoken Hensatian senator who fights every law the Imperials attempt to impose in the city.
- General Duhaix, Imperial hawk with the thankless task of nonviolently enforcing Imperial law and promoting Imperial interests in and around Hensat
- Dean Prado, famous tragedian and leader of the Hensat Bardic College. Widely suspected of aiding the anti-Imperial movement.
- Eprises, philosopher who posits that all intelligent creatures are born to unconsciously contribute to the construction of a physical body for Actur.